How do you get the most out of your SEO program with limited resources? Columnist Bobby Lyons outlines his strategy for using analytics data to find areas of the site that, if improved, could drive additional revenue for the business. “Do more with less.” Is a statement that means there is a need to reduce budget while still maintaining growth (or, at a minimum, flat year-over-year performance).
SEO professionals today are constantly competing against significantly larger teams — unless, of course, you are working at the online gorilla Amazon or in a top affiliate organization. The recipe in your cookbook should be:
- pursue position gains for head terms
- maximize CTR (Click-through rate)
- Expand long-tail keyword inventory
- maximize value from existing traffic
- amplify external content marketing efforts
- align SEO efforts more closely to campaign calendars.
For more information: Source